Tonight at 7pm, neighborhood residents all lovers of Dolores Park will gather at the Dolores Park Church (455 Dolores) to “form goals and strategize.” Some neighborhood policy setters will be there, so if you care about the city making community events more rare, your right to picnic, grilling pork, trash, noise, dogs off-leash, dogs on-leash, pedophile hipsters smoking cigarettes near the swings, or whatever your issue is, show up.
Previously on Mission Mission:
- Pork Injunction in Dolores Park
- Update: More Details Surface Surrounding the Dolores Park ‘Improvements’
- Leaked Memo Reveals Effort to ‘Improve’ Dolores Park
- Police Kill Fun in Dolores Park
- Tecate Injunction
- City-Sanctioned Muggers Harass and Rob Dolores Park-Goers