The party starts this Saturday at noon, people. There’ll be 35+ local designers selling cool stuff, a hands-on workshop, a raffle, some rad live bands, DJs, FOOD, FULL BAR. Come enjoy yourself!
See the full press release after the jump:
Noise Pop Holiday Shop Presented by Mission Misson and La Cocina
Saturday December 4th
Noon – 5pm
The Verdi Club
Local craft designers, HUGE raffle, live music, DJs, and make-it-yourself gifts
On December 4th, the Verdi Club will open its doors to an alternative holiday shopping experience. The Noise Pop Holiday Shop allows people to shop, drink, dance, eat, win prizes, and celebrate the alternative side of the holiday:
– Local design fair featuring over 35 Bay Area designers and artists selling the latest chic and unique clothing, posters, jewelry and other goodies… all at affordable prices.
– GoGo Craft will be presenting their Hipster Holiday Workshop, which provides participants with materials, supplies, patterns, and friendly instructors to create hand-sewing projects like Christmas ornaments. No sewing machines necessary!
– Superdry clothing, the UK based fashion retailer, will be raffling off their high profile threads. Lumberjack twill shirts, leather jackets, and graphics tees will all be up for grabs, many of which have been seen on all those celebrities we pretend not care about: Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Duff, Josh Duhamel, Kate Winslet, Bradley Cooper and Kristen Stewart. Part of the proceeds from the raffle will go to the charity Invisible Children.
– And in between sets DJ Wrong and Peter from Ears of the Beholder will be supplying tunes.
– 5 food vendors from local non-profit La Cocina.
– Full bar and tasty snacks from local chefs
– San Francisco Food Bank Donation Drop Off – Shoppers can help your neighbors that are threatened with hunger everyday. We are working with SF Food Bank as a donation spot. Bring your pantry friendly-items (like Rice, Pasta and Canned Veggies) and receive a raffle ticket for Superdry clothing.